- Conflict Transformation (CT) – Private sessions are available for individuals who feel stuck in anger, blame, or hurt, and need help dealing with the divorce process, making sense of what has happened in their life and/or rebuilding their life after divorce. Click here for more information.
- Co-Parenting Counseling – We offer the services of therapists who specialize in working with families post-divorce, helping them to build a solid foundation for raising children.
- Communication Skills – We also work with specialists who teach couples to communicate more effectively, and with less conflict, which is especially important when poor communication patterns have become entrenched.
- Post-Divorce Mediation –Follow-up mediation is available to assist couples with ongoing issues related to co-parenting, child support, spousal support, property and any issues that later arise in connection with your divorce agreement.
- Divorce Closure – Divorce is a major life milestone that deserves to be honored but which, unfortunately, is usually associated only with shame, failure and regret. Both people benefit when a marriage is ended with a sense of honor and closure, as do children and other family members.
Eileen’s wisdom and advice were integral in helping us end
four years of constant anger and stress. We are now co-parenting
well and things could not be going any better.